Services: Consultations & Appraisals
Consulting & Appraisal Services
Joseph J. Reitano Sr. (646) 831-6641
For the past fifty (50) years, my profession has been the sales and service of sheet metal fabricating machinery for the largest sheet metal
machinery manufacturers worldwide. Throughout the years I have represented manufacturer product lines including, but not limited
to, Chicago Dreis & Krump, Lockformer, Wysong & Miles, Niagara, Iowa Precision, Duro-Dyne and Roper Whitney/Pexto.
During these 50 years I have used my vast knowledge to introduce new shop tools and advanced procedures to the industry that have successfully
increased productivity and profitability.
Moreover, during the past 50 years, I have used my knowledge to provide accurate machinery appraisals for countless sheet metal shops so as to
determine their current book value, replacement value and/or liquidation value.
Some of the services provided are:
- Evaluate the age and condition of shop machinery
- Recommend repairs, rebuilding and replacement options where necessary
- Evaluate the effectiveness of shop machinery with current tooling
- Recommend methods of operation, machinery and tools to increase productivity
- Provide appraised value of shop equipment for proper insurance coverage etc.
- Answer any specific questions and concerns of the owners and/or workers
- Provide the insight I feel is appropriate to each specific contractors’ shop environment
If you feel any of the services outlined above would benefit your company, please feel free to call me at the number listed above and I will
schedule a mutually agreeable time to evaluate your shop and discuss these beneficial business services.