Services: Lockformer Rebuild
Knowledge is Powerful
Ever since the Lockformer Pittsburgh machine was first introduced in 1937, H. Weiss Machinery & Supply, Inc. has been the leading
distributor of Lockformer machinery, parts and service.
Over the past 60 plus years, we have acquired the knowledge to transform an old, worn-out Lockformer back to the production machine it
was when first purchased. As such, we are a Lockformer Certified Rollformer Rebuilder and stand behind our work with an
industry leading 120 day warranty.
Let our knowledge work for you.
HOW WE DO IT!
- Estimate - Our knowledge allows us to provide a close estimate of parts and labor necessary to rebuild each Lockformer rollformer.
Call us with the model of machine along with any auxiliary rolls and/or attachments and we will give you an estimate over the phone.
- Loaner Machines - Loaner machines are available but must be scheduled ahead of time. We are currently offering loaner
machines free of charge. Customer must bear cost of shipping, if any.
- Incoming Freight - Just strap your machine to a pallet and ship it to us freight pre-paid. The cost of shipping is usually
minimal and we can assist you scheduling a carrier.
- Machine Inspection - Upon receipt, our service department will conduct a complete inspection of your rollformer by producing finished
parts. In doing so, we are able to recognize the overall characteristics of the machine that need to be addressed.
- Disassembly, Cleaning & Painting - The machine will then be disassembled and each part individually cleaned for further inspection.
The machine frame will be thoroughly cleaned and painted Lockformer Blue.
- Part Inspection - Every part on your machine will be inspected to identify defective components. Most often, these include
worn rolls, chipped gears, bent shafts, faulty bearings, worn belts, and the like.
- Replacement Parts - All defective components are replaced with new Lockformer parts and returned to you with the machine.
- Reassembly - The machine is then reassembled and adjusted according to the original factory guidelines to ensure proper parts production.
- Final Adjustments - Our service technician will make any final adjustments while running sample parts to ensure that your machine meets
- Outgoing Freight - We will prepare your machine for shipping back to your facility and arrange for shipping on a common carrier freight collect.
- Warranty - We provide a 120 day warranty for all Lockformer Rollformer Rebuilds unless expressly excluded in our original estimate.