EUROMAC fixed angle or variable angle notcher, - the Attachment broadens the applications extending your notcher to many features ordinarily only found on an ironworker. Therefore you can affordably acquire two machines in one and save floor space on top of everything.
- Blade Length mm: 7.87
- Blade Clearance Adjustment: Automatic
- Max. sheet thickness R= 42 kg/ mm²: 0.250"
- Max. sheet thickness R= 60 kg/ mm²: 0.196"
- Cutting angle: 90°
- Strokes per min. : with max. cutting length and at 50 mm. cutting length: 1.968" 2.55"
- Working table dimensions mm: 33.46x31.49
- Working table height mm: 35.43
- Overall machine dimensions mm. (L x W x H): 33.46 x 31.48 x 45.27
- Weight kg: 1188
- Motor kW Hp: 1188
- Motor kW Hp: 4 - 5,5
- Oil tank capacity Lt: 55
- Rectangle slot punching with the rectangular cutting unit
- Punch hole patterns with the punch tool station
- Press brake adaptation for a maximum bend length of 415 mm in materials up to 5 mm thick
- Table extensions allow you to precisely gauge even larger parts up to 1500 mm from the center tool line of the station
- A heavy duty macrolon clear shield covers the station for your safety
- The large throat depth of 270 mm allows you to punch hole patterns into up to 540 mm wide materials by rotating them
|Include in Google Feed||N/A|