Looking to cut your time in the shop in half? Our CPO 275 circular cold saw features a double self-centering vise to ensure safe, accurate, fast and efficient cuts. The CPO 275's 10 3/4" high-speed blade can Miter 90 degrees or 45 degrees to the left or right with a few quick and simple adjustments, and the built-in Miter Locking Device provides a quick, accurate measurement for every cut.
Like all Scotchman cold saws, the CPO 275 provides a burr-free, spark-free cut and is accurate within .002/inch.
Featuring two cutting speeds (LT 30/60 rpm or HT 60/120 rpm), the CPO 275 also comes with a seven-gallon coolant tank and one gallon of concentrated coolant. If you are looking for a cold saw for sale, the CPO 275 can meet all of your shop's needs. Pair it with an SG Measuring System to automate the measuring process; simply enter the desired length on the key pad and the stop with automatically move to the correct length. Scotchman cold saws, which are Made in the U. S. A. , come standard with a three-year warranty (parts only).
- Cutting Speeds: Must Specify when Ordering
- LT(Low Turn) designed for solid mild steel, solid stainless steel & thick wall pipe: LT (Low Turn): 30 rpm / 60 rpm - Motor rate: 2.0 HP
- HT(High Turn) designed for thin wall tube .060 wall thickness or thinner and non-ferrous material: HT (High Turn): 60 rpm / 120 rpm - 1.5 HP
- SS(Single Speed) designed for 220v 1 ph applications: SS (Single Speed): 60 rpm - 2 HP
- 90 Degree Tubing: 90 Deg
- 90 Degree Round: 3-3/8" (86 mm)
- 90 Degree Square: 3" x 3" (76 x 76 mm)
- 90 Degree Rectangle: 3" x 2-3/8" (76 x 60 mm)
- 45 Degree Tubing: 45 Deg.
- 45 Degree Round: 2" (51 x 51 mm)
- 45 Degree Square: 2" x 2" (51 x 51 mm)
- 45 Degree Rectangle: 2" x 2" (51 x 51 mm)
- 90 Degree Solid: 90 Deg
- 90 Degree Round: 1-1/2" (38 mm)
- 90 Degree Square: 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" (38 x 38 mm)
- Arbor Bore: 1-1/4"
- Pin Spacing: 2/8/1945
- Width: 21-7/8"
- Depth: 43-1/2"
- Height not including handle: 53-1/4"
- Height from floor to vise: 36-1/8"
- Shipping Weight: 550 lbs
- Manual Double Self-Centering Vise Assures Burr-Free Cuts
- Miter Capabilities 45 degrees Left and 45 degrees Right
- Miter Locking Device: Quick, Accurate Setting-Stops at 45 Degrees Left, Straight 90 Degrees, and 45 Degrees Right
- Operator Controlled Trigger Switch
- Capable of Slotting
- Two Cutting Speeds (LT 30/60 rpm OR HT 60/120 rpm)
- Hardened and Ground Worm and Wheel Gear Box
- Worm Wheel of Top Quality Bronze
- Chip Drawer
- 7 Gallon Coolant Tank with Pump
- One 10" Diameter (250 mm) HSS Blade
- One Blade Wrench
- One Gallon Concentrated Coolant
- 230 or 460 Volt/3 Phase Electrics (must specify voltage)
- Warranty three Years on Parts
- Made in USA
|Ships the same day||N/A|
|Free shipping icon||N/A|
|Include in Google Feed||N/A|