The Pittsburgh Lock revolutionized the HVAC Industry in the late 1940’s and is still used today for its strength and ease in assembling ductwork.
The Super Speed 20 Pittsburgh rollforming machines have 5 forming stations with 2 forming positions. One inboard forming position forms the Pittsburgh lock and one auxiliary or outboard forming position has the capability of forming 1 of 3 different profiles.
- Capacity: 20–26 gauge
- Depth of Pocket/Size: 5/16" Uses approximately 1" of material
- Other: Width of hammer-over edge adjustable up to 3/8". Extended shafts for mounting auxiliary rolls.
- Speed: 75 feet per minute
- Motor/Voltage: 2 H. P. 230/460 volts, 60 cycle, 3 phase, A. C. 1,800 RPM. Other motors available upon request
- Dimensios: 36" L x 16.5" W x 41" H
- Passline: 32"
- Weight: 450 lbs
|Include in Google Feed||No|