The Tin Knocker Edge Notcher is designed to notch the edges of sheet metal quickly, accurately, and automatically. The Edge notcher is equipped with power-driven feed rolls and a guide assembly for precision in automatically feeding and controlling metal through the notching dies. Edge Notcher – a valuable addition to any sheet metal shop. Capable of notching round surfaces as well as straight for maximum flexibility.
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 110 V, single phase, 60Hz, AC
- Depth of Notch: 0 to 3/4 in
- Width of Notch: 3/16 in
- Spacing: 3/4 in. to 1 7/16 in
- Capacity: 20 gauge m. s.
- Speed: Variable Minimum 18 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 21 in. long, 16 1/2 in. high, 13 in. deep
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 290 lbs
|Include in Google Feed||N/A|