Standard Industrial provides brakes with full tonnage throughout the stroke and more importantly throughout the entire length of the bed and ram which has a repeatability advantage over most dual cylinder brakes. The Direct dual cylinder brakes require complicated hydraulic and electrical systems to balance their tonnage. These brakes are quality built, rigid, dependable with least amount of deflection available. From the simplicity of this equipment, it requires only the most basic troubleshooting.
- Forming / Punching: 200 / 135 Tons
- Bed/Ram Length: 12 ft
- Between Frames: 10'-5"
- Open Height: 14 in
- Stroke: 8 in
- Closed Height: 6 in
- Throat Depth: 10 in
- Shipping Weight: 32,000 lbs
- Full length bends where full tonnage across the bed is a necessity for the truest bends
- Off-center loading when any amount of the brakes tonnage is needed across the bed
- Center loading where any amount of the brakes tonnage is required
- Multiple die set-ups across the bed that require varying amounts of tonnage
- Punching applications in one area or at varied locations across the bed - each brake has a counter balance valve to allow the least shock to the hydraulic system
- Short piece work, with some of the fastest ram speeds on any brake, your small piece work is done quickly, easily and with precision.
- Any Size Facility will benefit for the Standard Industrial brake from the price conscious smaller facility that does piece by piece work up to the 3 shifts a day high production manufacturers that require dependable, low maintenance machines with readily available components for minimal downtime
|Include in Google Feed||N/A|