TENNSMITH'S cleat benders are manually operated tools that form uniform drive cleat edges on rectangular ductwork in seconds without set-up or adjustment. The upper handle forms the cleat and the lower handle opens the tool for easy removal of the material. Heavy cast iron and fabricated steel construction provides long life and trouble-free operation. A TENNSMITH cleat bender can save you time and money.
- Maximum capacity, mild steel: 20 gauge/1.0 mm
- Maximum Bending: 30 in. /762 mm
- Depth of drive cleat: 1/2 in. /12.7 mm
- Handles Removed Dimensions: 38 x 10 x 11-1/2 in. ( 965 x 254 x 292 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 150 Ibs. /59 kg
|Include in Google Feed||N/A|