TENNSMITH’S SR48P powered slip roll combines all of the features of our SR48 initial pinch roll with the productive advantage of electric-powered drive for production forming of curved parts and tubes made of 16-gauge and lighter sheet metal.
Drive power for the SR48P is supplied by a heavy-duty, industrial quality gear reduction motor and roller chain directly to the gear train. The roll drive is controlled by a toggle action, shrouded foot pedal for instant forward and reverse action. The drive motor is equipped with an electromagnetic brake to prevent roll creep and over-forming. Electrical and operator safety features include a full-length, front and back wire cable safety mechanism which instantly stops the rolls when tripped; two magnetic motor starters; fully enclosed electrical box with pilot light; insulated reinforced conduit for all wiring; and fully enclosed drive train. The rolls and gears are mounted in hardened bronze bushings for long life and precision operation.
- Capacity, mild steel: 16 gauge 1.6 mm
- Maximum forming length: 49 in. 1244 mm
- Diameter of rolls: 3 in. 76 mm
- Minimum forming radius: 1-1/2 in. 38mm
- Wire grooves: 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 in. 9.5, 12.7, 15.8mm
- Gearing ratio: 4:01
- Roll speed: 22 RPM/17.28 sfpm
- Motor: 230/640v, 3-phase, 60Hz 3/4 hp
- Dimensions: 77 x 29 x 50 in. 1956 x 737 x 1270 mm
- Shipping weight: 1100 Ibs. 499 kg
|Ships the same day||N/A|
|Free shipping icon||N/A|
|Include in Google Feed||N/A|